UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New "Metro" Superman vs. Original Superman

Maharajji

Sorceror
I promise this is not based on any attraction I have for men, I certainly have nothing against gay men, but please do not confuse my musings for attractedness.​
Also, girls, feel free to chime in and defend the new superman by saying "BUT HES SO HOT!" This would be beside the point, I am merely challenging his likeness to the original character.​
Okay, so when I think of Superman, I think of impossibly massive shoulders, a square chin, and a small waist, like this:
superman-man-of-steel-2014-ipad-wallpaper.jpg
OR:
2715505-man_of_steel___william_soares_concept_art.jpg
IF I HAD TO CHOOSE AN EARTHLING THAT CAME CLOSE, I WOULD NOMINATE PATRICK WARBURTON OR CHRIS HEMSWORTH:
The Tick 3.jpg
THE NEW METRO SUPERMAN:
superman-man-of-steel-set-photo-costume-henry-cavill-01.jpg
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?
WHERE IS THE MASSIVE ALIEN PHYSIQUE?
THATS NOT SUPERMAN, ALL I SEE IS A SVELTE LOS ANGELES MODEL DUDE WHO VAGUELY RESEMBLES A KENNEDY
ANYONE SEE SUPERMAN IN THAT PICTURE?

Yeah and I guess he forgot to wash his undies he wears over his tights so they are not there the whole movie.. but yeah, they could have made him look like he is supposed to.. Makes me scared to watch the movie and see if the butcher it since I've been waiting for the movie for a long time.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Your 3rd Superman is The Tick lmfao, I'd forgotten all about that show hahahahah!!!
Such a great show lol but I think Maharajji's saying he's his pick to play superman :) ? maybe 15 years ago I would agree haha.. Also agree the dude they picked to be the new superman is fail.. He's ripped but he definitely does not have a superman frame/jaw so I deem it failure lol have to wait for the movie.. Can't do much worse then the last superman movie which I tried to watch but fell asleep to a few times lol..

crikey

Sorceror
rofl...talk about raping a classic american image....
This is why 9/10 superhero movies SUCK these days....the main leads look like douchebags.

I bet he plays a mean Clark Kent tho. Meager little wuss who gets pantsed and his lunch money stolen

rofl...talk about raping a classic american image....
This is why 9/10 superhero movies SUCK these days....the main leads look like douchebags.

I bet he plays a mean Clark Kent tho. Meager little wuss who gets pantsed and his lunch money stolen
I get pantsed everyday, people run up and force pants onto my bare bottom! Its horrible! I guess its better than getting de-pantsed