UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OMG elton that was bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

grape-soda

Sorceror
OMG elton that was bs

the other day i got 12 points when 3 of us ganked elton john and wu, then the frickin server reverted and i lost 17 points off my com char and one of my guildmates lost 7 from wu the server reverted like frickin 4 hours or something im sure elton and wu were happy

grape-soda said:
the other day i got 12 points when 3 of us ganked elton john and wu, then the frickin server reverted and i lost 17 points off my com char and one of my guildmates lost 7 from wu the server reverted like frickin 4 hours or something im sure elton and wu were happy

i laughed

and it was more like 8 people not 3

grape-soda

Sorceror
lol i doubt it was 8 but ya it was proly like 5 i guess im not that mad considering that gank took no skill whatsoever i just casted explo+eb

Minimejgd

Wanderer
All I have to say is at least they are carrying some points with them. The rest of the "decent" pvpers are just lame ass point whores who ruin the whole idea of the faction point system.

Im worth 2 right now..which sadly is more than 95% of the active field fighters.

grape-soda

Sorceror
ya that wasnt funny, and like right before that the only gay thing that didnt get reverted was u and elton fucking owned my TB!!! char in bux den andre brown, whitch i have no clue how cause hes scribe, i think my mr was almost gone or something, otherwise i would have just ran

F

first.class.mail

Wu-Gambino and Elton John are just awesome at fielding because they actually xheal unlike most people on this shard who dont even know what the hell their doing

Tor

Wanderer
grape-soda said:

P-r-i-v-a-t-e
M-e-s-s-a-g-e

Status
Not open for further replies.