UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OMG the nightmares!

crikey

Sorceror
For 1 million dollars, would you allow this woman 10 seconds to attempt to do as much physical damage as possible to your genitals, using a dull butter knife?

You are strapped down to a table, spread eagle and nude during this assault

No painkillers/medical treatment allowed for 3 days following the assault, should you accept

Would you do it?

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
hmm, 100m, I'd spend 20 replacing my junk.

oh, pallets of cash only, as I will not be paying taxes on my crotch stabbin/sawin money...and hey wait...does the butter Knife have any serration? How big is the woman? I got more questions before I am strapped down.

crikey

Sorceror
hmm, 100m, I'd spend 20 replacing my junk.

oh, pallets of cash only, as I will not be paying taxes on my crotch stabbin/sawin money...and hey wait...does the butter Knife have any serration? How big is the woman? I got more questions before I am strapped down.
The attack comes from the mentally Ill asian woman in the link at the top of this thread. She doesn't appear to be real big. We will say for the sake of saying that it will be av5' 4'', 105 pound asian broad

Here is the butter knife she will use on you:

On a scale of 1-10, she will be a 10 on a "how mad is she?" scale. I'm talking super pissed. Like a pennyless woman who lost trying to sue a rich ex-husband for 50 million dollars

And just to give her a touch more ferocity, the woman will be HIGH AS FUCK on PCP during the attack, and will hallucinate into thinking you are her husband.

Any more questions?

Stoltz

Sorceror
For 1 million dollars, would you allow this woman 10 seconds to attempt to do as much physical damage as possible to your genitals, using a dull butter knife?

You are strapped down to a table, spread eagle and nude during this assault

No painkillers/medical treatment allowed for 3 days following the assault, should you accept

Would you do it?

I mean... I might end up liking it...