UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

One more noob that needs help

Ghoro

Wanderer
One more noob that needs help

Hi at the time I have a carpenter and live in Britain. I have been making wooden shields but I can’t find where to sell them. I have gone to the other carpenter NPCs and armor smiths NPCs but they won’t buy them. They would buy them in the real UO and other UO shards. So where can I sell them?

Thanks

Mazer1

Wanderer
Minoc is pretty good thats where i gm'd my carp, however for lumber nothing beats Yew. When you say they wont buy, you mean they say you have nothing i would be intrested in?

Mazer1

Wanderer
I had no problems selling anything to any of the NPc's in Minoc. You may find others have sold items to them before you and they will not accept any more. Keep trying or change towns with less people :)

Ghoro

Wanderer
Ok one more thing. Where do I get houses and how do I place them? Also how do I make it so no one but me can go in my house?

Thanks

There is a House Placement Tool, available at the Provisioner, I think, and if not that the Carpenter. You have to find a place that has room, and you can try out the different plots using the Tool to see if one fits. If you place one, it is Private by default, the doors are locked and you get a key, which is newbified, in your backpack and bank. If you keep your doors locked no one can come in without a key. If you unlock your doors people can come in but you can ban them if they are unwanted by saying, "I ban thee" and clicking on them. You can also make your house public, allowing you to place vendors to sell items you may craft or loot. Vendors can be purchased at the bank.

Ghoro

Wanderer
Thanks

And is there another good town to get wood and sell? It gets to the point where I sell to fast that I can’t sell any more in Minoc

Might be able to make the run to Vesper and sell there, you could chop trees and make stuff the whole way, then sell in Vesper and go the other way back up to Minoc. By that time the Minoc vendors have probably restocked. Just a suggestion, I haven't tested it.

Ghoro

Wanderer
Also I hear about dexxer a lot but I don’t know what they are, so what skills do they go for and how do they fight? And would you say they are over powered and over used?

Ghoro

Wanderer
I got a deed from the Provisioner and it is a guild stone and I cant sell it back :( So good job you trick a noob :( So where do I really buy a house?

Vahn

Wanderer
Ghoro said:
I got a deed from the Provisioner and it is a guild stone and I cant sell it back :( So good job you trick a noob :( So where do I really buy a house?
Go to the carpenters shop and purchas a ' house placement tool'.. In a non-faction city they should sell for about 500-1.5k for one of them

garron

Wanderer
guildstone sells at the provisionor
also, goto skara bra or jhelom for your house placement, its not effected by factions.

edit : goto the carpenters > architech for your house placment.

Ghoro

Wanderer
All I see on the architech is Spyglass and Paints and Brush. Stupid me I thought it was the Paints and Brush and got that. Now I can’t sell the Paints and Brush and guildstone I just get “you have nothing I want”

Ghoro

Wanderer
So does any one want to buy a Paints and Brush or guildstone? Or just trade them for a house or house placement tool that i can't get.