UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pages

silvertiger

Knight
Don't worry, they answered. Thanks for holding a report for 3 hours and making this shard better dude.

View attachment 104137
Wow, you are so low down. Go back to Fel. I'm really shocked by this. I figured it was someone like syruss. Wow, my mind is blown. You should be ashamed of yourself. 30 minutes is all you got as well... @Eos this was a trammel offence. I think a little steeper punishment is correct.

Lead44

Page
Pretty sure it's fake.... If I'm wrong then please by all means have a GM contact me....but still pretty sure it's fake

silvertiger

Knight
Good luck with that. This is the reason it's impossible to catch people doing illegal shit and screen shots or videos as proof don't matter.
He actually has proof that isn't a screenshot or a video. I'll let him tell you the story sometime, it's kind of funny.