UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC ON SKILLBALL!! maybe sell

Pur3Playa

Sorceror
2.5kk is normal rate, when store was down they were higher as they were unobtainable but now you can buy again so prices will drop.

standard rule of thumb, every 10$ spent on donation store is equivalent to 1kk gold

Ajani

Page
2.5kk is normal rate, when store was down they were higher as they were unobtainable but now you can buy again so prices will drop.

standard rule of thumb, every 10$ spent on donation store is equivalent to 1kk gold
it is now every $5 is 1 mil

Pur3Playa

Sorceror
This has changed some recently.
It had only changed because as i mentioned before, the store was offline thus supply and demand, prices went up, now store is back online thus prices go back down, sorry you have to earn your money, it wont be handed out so freely anymore!

LittleMary

Traveler
It had only changed because as i mentioned before, the store was offline thus supply and demand,
This is half of it. Truth is everything is going up in price. You can even see dust starting to pick up on this because gold is losing value as there is too much of it. I wouldnt ever let go anymore of a bonding deed under 2kk and to me, thats plain normal price now.

LittleMary

Traveler
Can you explain/elaborate on this?
I think he's trying to say that people will have to farm instead of paying for it.
Truth is.. Even tho I dunno how to feel about money for gold.
I still believe a worker in real life actualy work more for his money then a afk bot devaluating gold value.

In a way.. He's making a ironic statement without even realising it.