UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC recruitin

TNA

Wanderer
Hey, im extremely new to factions, but PC has been kickin someass, last night I had the most fun on UOgamers in a long time, holding off TB and SL was fun as hell, I insist on more people joining, besides... Would you rather be with the small "you know what" and big head mdk who attack there own factions... GO PC!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
TNA said:
Hey, im extremely new to factions, but PC has been kickin someass, last night I had the most fun on UOgamers in a long time, holding off TB and SL was fun as hell, I insist on more people joining, besides... Would you rather be with the small "you know what" and big head mdk who attack there own factions... GO PC!

yea PC's the shit but we need to fuckin xheal....

TNA said:
WOOT! go bandwagons!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!1!!!! [/sarcasm]

Zowie

Wanderer
We had a red guild named population control, and the house that had that guildstone just dropped, so if your looking to get that name, the stone should be gone or ask a gm to remove it... ps thanks for not joining sl or com :)

Big Swanger

Wanderer
removed said:
yea PC's the shit but we need to fuckin xheal....

that has got to be the funniest thing ive seen all day. so u guys dont xheal, but yet u are the shit. you must be good at running around throwing 6 Exp eb's. wewt !