UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pet log out

aputamkon

Wanderer
if i log out in my house will my pet log out with me to or will it go wild? also pets and recall ,gate. if there bonded you can recall other wise you have to use gate correct?

Xephic

Wanderer
Morning

If you log out at home, pets log out with you, just make sure they aren't on the - All Stay - command, and are following you. This happened to me, and I lost a bonded pet.
Only bonded pets will recall with you, tamed pets need gates.

Regards
T. Pwent
Edit: added sentence.

april0395

Sorceror
As long as they're wonderfully happy and not 'all stay' you should be able to log out in gauntlet with them. Make sure to keep them fed and following you.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Pack animals (pack horse pack llama and a blue beetle) with items in their pack will not auto stable no matter where you are
Pack animals (pack horse pack llama and a blue beetle) will auto stable if they are empty
A blue beetle will log out with you if you are mounted on it whether and it has items in its pack or not

Bama

Bug Huntress
Only bonded pets will recall with you, tamed pets need gates.
With a pet that is not bonded or a pack animal that has nothing in it's pack ....................

Recall anywhere
Log out anywhere
Pet is beside you
Even if you told it to stay and it is not following you

ust make sure they aren't on the - All Stay - command, and are following you.
False does not matter whether they are following you or not even if they are in another facet following another player they will log out with you. Unless of course it is a pack animal with items in it's pack

We also have the added bonus of these pets bonded or not no longer revealing you if you hide before you log out

Last edited: