UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Event

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I feel like doing another event since my secret santa event went so well. The event idea is a secret for now because im being lazy and dont want to get anyones hopes up. I want to make this a fun one. My problem is I dont have the goodies to give away to the winner of the event. Would anyone be willing to donate some stuff if I get this whole thing running? I just have to plan it out.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
Whether or not I donate for the cause will depend of the quality of the event you will be planning.

So go ahead, and impress me ☺
Challenge accepted.

silvertiger

Knight
I was thinking to myself the other day we needed a PRE since the staff seem to be on vacation, doing IRL stuff, or working on an event.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I was thinking to myself the other day we needed a PRE since the staff seem to be on vacation, doing IRL stuff, or working on an event.
I did a pretty successful secret santa for the forums, there was a few rotten apples in the bunch but it did pretty well in my opinion. I am hoping I can get this event to be fun now that I finally got the funding for it, it will just take a little bit to set up.

Frasier

Sorceror
I did a pretty successful secret santa for the forums, there was a few rotten apples in the bunch but it did pretty well in my opinion. I am hoping I can get this event to be fun now that I finally got the funding for it, it will just take a little bit to set up.

I think events should be fun even without great prices. I'm sure players will participate if you just set it up :thumbsup:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
you do or you would not comment.
anyways you quir so leave

Ajani, oh Ajani....

I know it's not your fault, you are young, and over influencable, but please, do provide at least a bit of respect where respect his due.

To think you are about the same age as my kids, if I were to learn that my kids would desrespect someone like this, I would take away their computer rights for at least 1 month.

Think about it...