UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price please

Uomvp

Knight
need a bunch of items if you don't mind.

Spittoon (blessed)
Little white candles (blessed)
For those who died in 9/11 wall candles
El Presidente- Domican Beer- never even heard of it
Virgo's candle
Christmas Even Bombing Run! deco

ty

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Ermm, those are all tricky, seen a wide range of prices for most of them, el presidente excluded, but I'd rather drink that than coronas if u want to know the truth ;)

Uomvp

Knight
Thanks everyone.

I was offered 3mil for the beer but trying to figure out if it's worth like 1 or is it 10+.

Ryan how old is it and is it one of a kind? lol

9/11 Candles aren't worth 500k, I'll tell you that. I have 4, and I know 2 other people who have had 2-4+ and we've all only paid around 300k for them. I'm not trying to uogamers you either, totally legit truth.

I think there are two 9/11 candles... regular colored looking ones(with candle holder), that are deco and white ones that you can hold, unblessed.... I may be confusing candles tho

Smokeuog

Sorceror
agree with BB and 911 candles sell easy 500k 1m if u find a hard up buyer. (sold 2 @ 1m not even recently :)

Uomvp

Knight
Thanks everyone. Wow this 9/11 candle is pretty confusing. Seeing anywhere from 300k to 900k.

Anyone has a clue on the drink though?

kdivers

Knight
well, i'm only seeing it sell once on forums, in 2007. back then, it was valued close to the same as pink champaigne and captain fucking morgans.

Uomvp

Knight
Yeah was reading it and must have accidently skipped over the never part cause I thought she said she heard of it before.

Whoops lol

Whoever's buying em @ 500k are either new or just in desperate to get it now. In the latter case you can't really be fair and say because someone is desperate that is the new price. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of them. I wouldn't mind seeing a 200k profit on them, I just don't think it's realistic.

Put it on a vendor and watch it not sell for a month for that price.

Uomvp

Knight
Either way man. Not going to disagree with everyone on what the exact current rate is but just informing that they all flew off the vendor at 650k. Everything is worth what people are willing to pay.

i bought a couple for about 500k a couple months ago and felt like i got a hell of a deal. i have a guildie who will easily pay 750 each and hoards them.