UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Question

why is it when you drag something like in your house or anywhere really and go through a gate or go some place and miss place the item does it go back to the place it originated? But when you drag it from your bank and miss place it it drops at your feet? Let me clarify. Say you are over weight and you are trying to drag a box out of your bank and carry it through a gate. If you fail to drop the item where you want it to go it doesn't go back in your bank it drops on the ground for all to loot like noobs. If I did the same thing and drug it from one house through a gate and failed to drop it on the ground at the second house it appears where it originated.. At the first house. Any one have this issue?

april0395

Sorceror
It's a different mechanic if you are pulling an item from a container than from the ground. It was changed because people were managing to use the rubberbanding to somehow have tons and tons of items on their beetle (over 1600 stones). The screen shots are probably still around somewhere, but I don't know where to look.

I wish I knew that, I tried to gate a ton of items from my bank and dropped it right in the Luna bank and some noob grabbed it. It was only deco but it took me a while to collect all of it..

Whatever98

Squire
why is it when you drag something like in your house or anywhere really and go through a gate or go some place and miss place the item does it go back to the place it originated? But when you drag it from your bank and miss place it it drops at your feet? Let me clarify. Say you are over weight and you are trying to drag a box out of your bank and carry it through a gate. If you fail to drop the item where you want it to go it doesn't go back in your bank it drops on the ground for all to loot like noobs. If I did the same thing and drug it from one house through a gate and failed to drop it on the ground at the second house it appears where it originated.. At the first house. Any one have this issue?

you know nothing jon snow ;)

it's normal dude, this is why i love having my guy with 130 str 140 stam, and hotkey for divine fury, you can haul heavy shit for miles, refilling your stam. but this comes into play a lot with idocs, you should really get used to it and learn how it works ;)

if the square you drop it on is an invalid square, it will default to it's last location, so if you've pulled something through a gate, make absolutely sure you put it somewhere that i can be placed.
(also when people are holding shit/hauling shit, remember where it's come from in case they fuck up ;) lol )

Right basically I was trying to heavy gate a box of shit out of my bank. Had it dragged and stepped through the gate and had to click the Gump message which dropped
It on the floor in Luna bank. Had I known I would of ran to a safe location to send the gate. Ah well

Whatever98

Squire
you can set a hotkey to click the gump message ;)

doesn't matter if you're not gating from a town, you shoulda done it from bucs den dude

it shoulda gone into your bank tbh, but i guess the box had closed, and it wont default back into a container - that'll be what they changed i guess... just be careful and set up the hotkey is the best idea tbh

Whatever98

Squire
that leave guards gump is a fucker tho, i agree, i actually haven't got the hotkey set up myself either.. most idocs are out of guards anyway

but im 99% sure you can just record a macro, click the gump response, and get rid of all the actions other than the gump response, then set a key to run the macro

So if you are using it to move it from one house to another you would want it dropping at your feet if you place it on an invalid tile. Lol so it still does the trick. However in the middle of Luna is not a good idea.
I fucked up and lost a lot of my shit to a noob who probably doesn't value it like I do. Lol

Whatever98

Squire
well look on the bright side, lucky guy ;)
probably a jackpot for him, sux to be from bank tho, cos personal items in there usually

but if im dragging from house to house, i'll drop it on a square to set that as the default square it'll return to if i mess up, then go in gate, then drop it very close to my feet on a very clearly open square - to change the default drop to location again (to be on the other side of the gate). then i'll take it where it's supposed to go