UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quit running

strtrk

Wanderer
Quit running

Why did you guys join factions? You recall on sight. Even if you have the bigger group.

random encounters that recalled from me. in 1 on 1, or 2 v 2 situations in the last 10 minutes...

mushroomhead
racecar
cloud strife
rocksteady
drahmen
zapper
menikmati
azrael

RacecaR

Sorceror
Fulgore said:
Why did you guys join factions? You recall on sight. Even if you have the bigger group.

random encounters that recalled from me. in 1 on 1, or 2 v 2 situations in the last 10 minutes...

mushroomhead
racecar
cloud strife
rocksteady
drahmen
zapper
menikmati
azrael

Bullfucking shit.
I dont even know who you are...but i dont run from 1v1. I run from ganks until i can pick one person off. And if you call running 1v1 after i kill someone 2v1 its cause of mana or health.

You can't run in the dueling pits...go there if you want your utopian fights.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Fulgore said:

mushroomhead
racecar
cloud strife
rocksteady
drahmen
zapper
menikmati
azrael

Wasting your breath. No one remembers how to play a game anymore. Ever played MOHAA with me or Americas Army with me? Or how about Delta Force? Im the guy running into 10 enemies with only a knife in my hand. I rock out with my cock out.

Roman-hybrid

Wanderer
Mike said:
Raped 1v1 in the butt with a large wiffleball bat.

Kumba: 1
Idiots assuming shit: 0
dont you have a cheesy ass love song or something to write?
in the words of teh best dexer in uogamers history....
pWned
fag
LATER!

krazybone

Wanderer
???

Fulgore said:

mushroomhead
racecar
cloud strife
rocksteady
drahmen
zapper
menikmati
azrael

Wow faggot you must be a lil confused. If i have ever ran from you and it had to atleast be a four on one gank then its cause i saw the herpes on your face and didnt want to get infected. What the fuck is your faction chars name??

BrandT

Wanderer
SIN said:
Wow faggot you must be a lil confused. If i have ever ran from you and it had to atleast be a four on one gank then its cause i saw the herpes on your face and didnt want to get infected. What the fuck is your faction chars name??
He is Paul Oakenfold, and from experience (about 5-6 times) I've run into him 1v1 he runs back, and BOOM, PETS, BOLAS, GANK, OMG RUN BACK LOL WTF.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
BrandT said:
He is Paul Oakenfold, and from experience (about 5-6 times) I've run into him 1v1 he runs back, and BOOM, PETS, BOLAS, GANK, OMG RUN BACK LOL WTF.

I can honestly say I've never seen Paul Oakenfold in a fight with less than 4 people around him.

Then again, generic "Faction isn't 1vs1 excuse".

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Paul Oakenfield I have NEVER seen alone, ever. Also, Whats the point in posting on a factions forum about people that run from your ganks on the field? Does that really make you feel better or do you just like wasting everyone's time? And BTW.. Kumba is not a tamer, but chances are if you see a IC member on the field there is a tamer near him, ready to recall to him, or invised next to him.

BrandT

Wanderer
My battle tactic against IC is let them attack me 1st, so when my reflect does 20 damage on them they run back, I chase, see tamers... recall.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Roman said:
dont you have a cheesy ass love song or something to write?
in the words of teh best dexer in uogamers history....
pWned
fag
LATER!

Yes, I do have a cheesy ass love song to write in fact, its called "At Least I Graduated High School and Have a Job". Its dedicated to you.