UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Quiting UO

Honor

Wanderer
Quiting UO

Im quiting Demise, for good. Not coming back. Giving away everything. Inculdes, moneys arties and lessers good iems and dancing dwarfs.

;D;D;D Starting WoW because i lost the ching for UO. Happy Hunting fellow dwarfs.

[Drakull]

Knight
Good luck in real life and I hope that you enjoy WoW. BTW... so what things you said you were going to give me ;)

any time people leave....it is unfortunate. Especially if that person was active in PvP.

I'm not greedy though....I'll let other people grovel for free stuffs...

Elf

Sorceror
Why not play both? There's tons of WoW free shards now, and they're about 75% blizzard style at this early stage of development.

pbguy434

Knight
I'll take your stuff. You know me, and I know you love me. So I will keep your stuff in your memory. I will put in my profile "In Memory of Draco", and die in your name - many many times.

And I think you said that you would give me your stuff a while back when you quit if I remember right :) .

But on a non-joking note...Have fun on WoW, maybe as much fun as it was screwin around on DiE. Good stuff.

Galder

Sorceror
Lightshadow said:
WoW is far worse than UO,it's only advantage is it's graphics.

It's graphics are worse too, very childish dude... :) UO is the best mmorpg since it started, get used to it everyone. :cool:

pbguy434

Knight
Abercoby said:
It's graphics are worse too, very childish dude... :) UO is the best mmorpg since it started, get used to it everyone. :cool:
No, UO was the best at its start. Its slowing starting to suck. Not because its a crappy game, but because OSI has one idiot Dev-team. They don't seem to listen to the players. I have said it before and I will say it again. There was a very very huge thread about crappy UO graphics. Not because they are 2d, just that the new ML stuff loks very crappily drawn. And by a very very long thread I believe it got to about 100 pages. And we can see how much OSI listened to 100+ pages of people.

And some of the posters even gave their own time to draw out some 3d images. They were really frikken awesome. They looked insanely good. They stomped all over EA's paid "artist's" crappy work.

/rant.

And sorry for goin a bit off subject ;) . I will give it a few years until OSI just shuts down the Ultima project though. Then the only thing left will be good ol' freeshards ;) .

Zakke

Wanderer
It's all a bit ironic.. I just started on UO a week or so ago, and you, someone who played this for a looooong time quit :(

I hope this isn't the destiny of UO, because I'm not done with it ;)

pbguy434

Knight
Draco said:
I think i give it all to you Maggie ;D You need jackals and all the other dex arties.
Haha, never had anyone call me that one before...And I'd agree. Magnus is nothing without it! And I think its sorta sad that you, Destructo, and Messiah all helped me get my template worked out right...And I have not seen Des or Messiah is so long, now your quitting...I'll just have to spread the love.