UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

quitting factions?

da1a

Wanderer
quitting factions?

Can anyone tell me where EXACTLY is the stone which I need to quit TB? :eek:

Juvenile

Wanderer
Look back where the sigil monoliths are in the brit base. Like the guy said above, the British Castle. Look in the very back next to the throne.

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Stfu demented, I've seen your posts recently, you talk lots of shit on these forums and try to act e-thug. Woah they are nubs? woah, wow who cares. What were you when you first started? Hrm....your an idiot son, now stfu before you get verbally owned.

Sinner666

Wanderer
seriously some people are sad he asked a question and gets pwnd on forums why would u bother to reply just to be a smart ass....

Lorthic

Knight
DementedJester said:
E-thug? Lololol.

Delta - do the world a favour and have a nice tall glass of bleach.

Oh dear lord, you're intelligent. I've never seen someone with text matching the mental capacity of a giant gorilla.

Now THAT was old-school fourth grade ownage. :>

Lorthic

Knight
DementedJester said:
He wasn't resurecting it, that's how long it took him to come up with a reply.

Oh, definitely, considering that I was gone for a month, I come back to the forums and see this ridiculous reply by your anus. :(

Omfg PWNED! I AM SO SMART, YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME.