UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

quitting factions

top notch

Wanderer
quitting factions

im quitting factions and making a chaos / war guild so join us or go order and war us [stick up kids] once i get out of factions i shall accept all invitations
-siris

Megumi

Wanderer
But if i shut it i wont be able to suck Lorthic's cock anymore :<

[edit]noticed a MAJOR error...[/edit]

Lorthic

Knight
DementedJester said:
But if i shut it i wont be able to suck Lorthic's cock anymore :<

[edit]noticed a MAJOR error...[/edit]

And we know that's what I like.

Oh, and to the noobler who thinks he's awesome because he's going o/c, war Council of Mages. We're Order anyway, so whatever.

I love DJ.

Lorthic

Knight
Ejin said:
siris i will 5x u for accts npnp mate ^^

Dude.. you live in Indiana, and you're not Australian. Why do you keep saying 'mate'?
You're fucking annoying.

I live in Michigan, so give me your address and I'll send trojans via snail mail so that maybe you can get laid, and have a life other than UO.

OMFG COMPUTER JOKE AND SEX AND RL ALL IN ONE HOW OWNAGE!

Lorthic

Knight
DoWn SyNdRom said:
Who is the guy that made this post? And why do we care hes quitting factions? Never post agian

How about you shut the hell up and make sure that wraith of yours doesn't bite off your sweet midget while you're playing UO like the nerd you are and not paying attention to it?

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
DUDE GUYS I REJOINED FACTIONS TODAY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG yeah ok now that i got that out....

demented get CIA back and running and let me join :( bout 5 hours of killing and i got 19 points :+/ lol