UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rant

A

ASayre

Rant

Rant.

I HATE people who, even though they're using ear-insert headphone things, kinda like the kind that ship with ipods...

well...

I HATE people who turn up their music on those things SO farking loud that youc an hear it out of their earpiece things from 15 feet away.

Gawd, are they all farkign deaf? If they weren't before they are now.

Sintoo

Sorceror
Re: Rant

Hate is such a strong word and shouldent be used so lightly, ofcourse they should all be headbutted on sight, but hating them? no no no.

A

ASayre

No.

It's hate. Despise with a passion. Driving me up the freaking wall while sitting here tryin to do stuff.

K

Kal'tuzad

I agree with asayre I hate them I truly do....get confronted with them every day....and when it's music I like ok but they all seem to have sucky music on when they put it on loud well heard someone listening to good music just once ONCE lol go asayre! /o/ \o\

Sam-demise

Wanderer

Im not sure but i heard somewhere that if you listen to loud music too much (louder than your supposed to), it damages your hearing and you will only notice once its already damaged.

zardd

Sorceror

I would rank them in the same category as people with loud music in there cars..
pointless(omg look how cool they are listening to MUSIC)
selfish(80% of the time there will be people that dont like the type of music they are listening to)
asswipes(Both of the above class them as asswipes)..

They should be legally hunted i rekon.

jacin

Wanderer

yeah but its really a useful tactic if youre stuck on a bus next to "talkative" people and they didnt get it when you finnaly responded to them after their fifth minute of talking with a very sarcastic "ya rly?" and comencing to ignore them some more.

A

ASayre

yib said:
yeah but its really a useful tactic if youre stuck on a bus next to "talkative" people and they didnt get it when you finnaly responded to them after their fifth minute of talking with a very sarcastic "ya rly?" and comencing to ignore them some more.

Best thing to do is start responding in 'oogldy boogldy gooblydy blablarblarrgh' language. ;D

bah I dont even have an ipod... or anything with an earpiece... it hurts... but you can always go up to the person and say: dude turn that down...NOW! or nicely with manners... could work.

psz

Administrator

Only when it involves preventing headphones from annoying people from working ;->

psz

Administrator

Ion said:
That's not the only thing ive heard you use scissors for..

Really? According to Search, that's the ONLY time I've mentioned them...