UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recommend me a "tales from the crypt" episode

crikey

Sorceror
lol....recently came across this show on a certain webpage I frequent. Watched a couple episodes. Been awhile! I was in elementary school when it was on TV, when I first watched it in the early 90s. I loved the show back then, and even now its entertaining.
I can't remember the names/plots of any of the BEST episodes.

Anyone remember this show?

70% of the people hereprobably don't know what in gods name IM talking aboutt =/

BillyUOG

Sorceror
I remember those crikey. There is tons of good ones! I barely remember the plots though, I may dig some up today. Only one that comes to mind is where these 2 degenerate gamblers kept cutting off their fingers after losing bets.

Edit: found the episode on youtube:
pretty damn funny

Lol I loved those shows, even though I was really young at the time it was on. Funny you mentioned this, it was brought up at work yesterday heh

zoo york

Knight
There's a line I've said jokingly for most of my life that I heard from a Tales From the Crypt episode as a child. "Women: Can't live with them, can't cut them up into little pieces." Yes, it's dark.