UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recover Accounts

Methadone

Sorceror
Hello, All! I've messaged two staff members already, and neither have replied to me at all. I was wondering how I may go about recovering old accounts. I've already tried to enter the email address associated with the accounts, and the reply doesn't list any account names. Any and all advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

april0395

Sorceror
Accounts are occasionally deleted for extensive inactivity as I understand it. If you hadn't logged in for ages, then they could be deleted.

silvertiger

Knight
Accounts are occasionally deleted for extensive inactivity as I understand it. If you hadn't logged in for ages, then they could be deleted.
This. Xavier deleted 3 of my accounts due to a ban and the main account got deleted as an old account. Xavier sped up the time the accounts get deleted and houses drop and all that jazz. I think I read somewhere that Eos slowed it down again, though.