UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

@ red sonja

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbguy434

Knight
Yea, I strongly dislike you aswell.

Guard whacking is for pussies, and so is casting a revenant in PvP. You can even frikken run away from those things! I think he got scared after me killing his 3 adders and Lethaling him twice.

rofl, you would of liked my original post then :>

i got a vid of him wanting to duel and he took me like 5 miles away from brit telling me i couldnt use explosion or curse or anything in the duel, but he could use all necro spells and everything.

so then i just bolaed him and eved him to death

it was hillarious

then he cried in irc..
hahaha

pbguy434

Knight
Haha, I want to see that video - at that one to your collection in the Factions forum.

Wanna PM me the original post? lol.

And his little Blue buddy was the frikken Guard Hacker...God guys, get some skill - don't realy on the flippin guards.

I see absolutely no purpose for this thread. A few of the posts come dangerously close to breaking the rules of conduct.

* As a result this thread will not only be moved to off topic, but will be closed. *

Status
Not open for further replies.