UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Report bugs here!

Leirbag

Wanderer
Report bugs here!

-When u use the infecting strike and poison something/someone theres no mana cost at all, neither u lose poison charges.

- u can make the naturalist quest while dead.

Leirbag

Wanderer
the swarm thing is like that anyway... to end it u gotta give yerself some fire hehe like magic arrow/target self.
and the stats gain is hard but maybe better this way :)

Icon

Wanderer
vet skill want gain off own pet (at least with my dead bunny) hasn't gained a .1 yet is this a bug?
Also i think using poison skill valoctets the looting rights? I used it on a monster and when it died it's body was blue to me and wouldn't let me loot it :( didnt have loot right and it was only me that attacked/killed it.

Hk

Icon said:
vet skill want gain off own pet (at least with my dead bunny) hasn't gained a .1 yet is this a bug?
Also i think using poison skill valoctets the looting rights? I used it on a monster and when it died it's body was blue to me and wouldn't let me loot it :( didnt have loot right and it was only me that attacked/killed it.

Hk

OMG that VET thing needs fixing LOL cos I want to bond me pet then kill it hehehe

Yes if you Poision and the poision kills the monster you will not get looting rights, its not a bug, or it wasnt 12 months ago on OSI.

psz

Administrator
Some of those are RunUO bugs (Insect Swarm, for example) that will be fixed with the next release of RunUO (which we should be getting some of soon ;->)

The insect swarm fix will be implemented upon next server restart.

Leirbag

Wanderer
those are gonna be vet items in the future

ok this is not a bug but u guys gotta check body dacay time ... its too fast u cant go res loot urself if the healer is not by ur side

outluke

Sorceror
Metal chests by prisoner camps near compassion/ils can not be opened. Therefore u can't also free the prisoner cause key to his metal case is suposed to be in the chest.

Arkanis said:
Metal chests by prisoner camps near compassion/ils can not be opened. Therefore u can't also free the prisoner cause key to his metal case is suposed to be in the chest.

I had the same problem with the chests near Delucia. Then again, I never tried with my GM Lockpicker, I was just trying the unlock spell with my Necromancer.

outluke

Sorceror
No matter what u try- would that be lockpick or spell- u can't succed cause those chests are not active objects but only graphics of chests.

psz

Administrator
Arkanis said:

Simple script fix. It'll work after next server reboot.

kenth

Wanderer
Pyramid

Someones blocked off the door at the bottom of the pyramid, near umbra, and well if you die i know for a fact you cant get out.. And im not sure what happens if your alive but it needs to be fixed! :cool:

psz

Administrator
grumby said:
Someones blocked off the door at the bottom of the pyramid, near umbra, and well if you die i know for a fact you cant get out.. And im not sure what happens if your alive but it needs to be fixed! :cool:

On OSI it's a secret door made to look like a normal wall. Which we've done here.

However, for some odd reason, it doesn't seem to let ghosts/staff pass through.

I'll take a look at it.

Might as well be a bug. With the anti macro code off the current system of stat gain just doesn't work. Its going to be the same problem as on Hybrid only a lot worse. Your characters will max out their skills long before they come half way to maxing out their skills (some skills, like blacksmithing or mining might be exceptions).

What you'll have to end up doing is lowering one of your gm skills to raise another just for the stat gains.

My advice would be to speed up the stat gains somehow. Hell, I have one character nearly 7x GM and I don't think he has a single stat above 50. :cool:

Until then, my advice is this, GM the following skills just for the Stat gains. then lower them:

Strength: Arms Lore
Intelligence: Spirit Speak
Dex: Hiding or Music.