UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Resizing 18X18 house

april0395

Sorceror
Yep!

But there are some things to keep in mind when you resize.

When you're resizing your house, it's basically a demolish other than the fact that you have an hour to try to replace. So empty your stuff out beforehand.

I think if you are in an area that is now a no-build zone, even trying to resize your house will consider it demolished and you won't be able to replace it. I vaguely remember reading it mentioned in a post somewhere, but can't find it. The only areas I can think of is the beach area in New Magincia and the outer perimeter of Luna. But I also wouldn't recommend using the resize command on a keep in Malas as an attempt to get a castle. Keeps and castles can no longer be placed.

Other than those examples, I think you should be fine using the resize command. I've used it quite a few times in the past.

Last edited:

saud

Sorceror
Yep!

But there are some things to keep in mind when you resize.

When you're resizing your house, it's basically a demolish other than the fact that you have an hour to try to replace. So empty your stuff out beforehand.

I think if you are in an area that is now a no-build zone, even trying to resize your house will consider it demolished and you won't be able to replace it. The only things I can think of is the beach area in New Magincia and the outer perimeter of Luna. But I also wouldn't recommend using the resize command on a keep in Malas as an attempt to get a castle. Keeps and castles can no longer be placed.

Other than those examples, I think you should be fine using the resize command. I've used it quite a few times in the past.
Thanks

saud

Sorceror
When you use the resize command it demolishes your house so you have to use the house placement tool to create a new house, so I don't see how you can make a 18x18 plot larger. If you can do this please post how this is done.

april0395

Sorceror
You have to use the tool. The only way you can have a house larger than an 18x18 is if you're trying to place a castle or a keep, which is why I added the bit about Malas, since they can no longer be placed in that facet.