UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Results from my latest experiment

Results from my latest experiment

Ok, so I recently (and by accident) pretended to be a female character in IRC. It actually happened through a friend who was talking to another male user, who assumed I was a girl. My friend said that I was "really cute" and since the other guy thought I was a girl, well, he assumed I was an attractive female.

I get a PM from my friend and he says this dude thinks im a chick and that he said I was really cute, so expect a PM. After about 5 minutes I get a PM from this guy and he starts asking me how I'm doing and what not. And of course he asks if I need any help and just for shits and grins I say, "well I just customized my house and I could use 300k to commit it." The guy replied that he was saving up for some arti and he could only give me 100k (only?). Next thing I said was an LRC suit to train magery and within 10 minutes I was in game, with a 100+ LRC suit macroing magery. He also gives me a nice 15% lrc spellbook with +int and +mana.

This guy goes on for the next day or two and PMs me anytime I get into IRC. Asks for my IRL name ect. However, someone finally corrected him and told him I was a male and since then he has ceased to talk to me.

Conclusion: In UO, girls can get everything, its simply a matter of finding "one of those guys".

Pretty phunked up hu?

pbguy434

Knight
Aw man. I should have said I was female whenever people asked me that while on Asha!

I would have been so much better off ;) .

Jossy said:
not all girls want to be given stuff :p and not all of us accept stuff.

thats when you say "Pay whatever you want" and half their suggested price =P...

hahaha, good one OutKast,

man, I feel sorry for that guy hahaha.

edit:

hmm why do I forsee alot of "female" players from now on....hehe

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
Aw man. I should have said I was female whenever people asked me that while on Asha!

I would have been so much better off ;) .

You're not a girl!!!!!!!!!????????????

What the crap? I wasted all those minutes talking to you for nothing!

ran the same test on asheron's call back in the day. got a full suit of pretty badass covenant armor and some SICK weapons out of the deal.

bknoid

Wanderer
Yeah I did the same thing on Everquest... got PLs, money and some good armor, and this guy bought all my spells... hahaha. Im so naughty.