UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rottenteeth-TCD recruitment

Rottenteeth-TCD recruitment

Once i was blown away in a storm by a evil witch i confronted.I was blow to a town of evil witches. There i was trained by the witches. Then one day they diceided to make me look lile them so they tied me up melted my skin and molded my nose and my skin.Then they gave me a potion that made my teeth turn rotten thats when everyone started to call me Rottenteeth. Which was a weird name for a young boy. Then i fought the witches and killed eveyone of them. Then i ran away looking for a group to save me. Thats when i saw TCD. Then they accepted me for my skills i was tought by the witches. Then i was off to save the world with TCD.

Re: Rottenteeth-TCD recruitment

hello may i make another chracter to join sience the rottenteeth chracter isent a RP name

Joar93

Sorceror

Why would Rottenteeth not be a good 'RP name'? It is just the way how he is called. If this is why he can't join the guild, It would be very stupid. Not really RP promoting :p

Lucid-hybrid

Wanderer

No, I just encountered Nick myself. And there are a few reasons they could be referencing here.

We do not have to accept or deny anyone based on players opinions. TcD is a private guild and our business is just that. We always welcome players to attempt to join again later if they so wish.