UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Samurai Vs Ninja.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Samurai Vs Ninja.

Ok well The A hole draco wanted new ideas so i decided to post my idea.

Ok heres the deal There are two guilds, One Is samurai and one is ninja.
Samurai rank system would be developed but for now is just an idea not actually done. so what i was thinking is these two guilds would war each other, and the damio of the samurai guild, appointed by counsil or w.e decides when to battle, same for ninjas, the ninjas will say bah i hate samurais lets kill them and the damyo will be like well u know what lets go biznatch! and then boom they pick a place and a time all their guild is there no arties or marties, i guess tots are ok, since they are Se :D Also no runics, They will set the terms and go back to their armies , then the fight will commence the ninjas can stealth around and try to assasinate the damyo but the samurais will be ready to honorably execute each one of them who tries anything funny :D Good ? Lets hear some opinins " hands mic over to the forum admin "

pbguy434

Knight
WarriorMan said:
well its good but ppl want to be more then a ninja and samuri
Uhh, I really doubt it. Ninjas are pretty crappy for combat unless you get a few friends together and go at it.

Eh, I'd throw my ninja in there whenever he gets done.

WarriorMan

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
Uhh, I really doubt it. Ninjas are pretty crappy for combat unless you get a few friends together and go at it.

does that make sense you say ppl wont want to be anything but ninja and samuria then you go and call them crappy?

pbguy434

Knight
WarriorMan said:
does that make sense you say ppl wont want to be anything but ninja and samuria then you go and call them crappy?
Uhh yea? What can a ninja do? Stealth around and do crappy damage. And as I said, if you could read, they would be effective if they are with a friend.

And your post didn't make much sense at all, try some punctuation. Just a question mark does not cut it.

WarriorMan

Wanderer
ok i dident need any puctuation in there and really how many ppl really bother to add it that and it did make sense i said that not every one will want to be ninja and or samuri then you say no that ninja r crappy and by saying that your kinda agreaing to me so wanna try and explain this to me cause i guess im missing the point lol

Nazukatsu

Wanderer
This is not MSN. Use punctuation. By the way, I also use punctuation on MSN messenger. It doesn't take any time at all to do, so there's no reason protesting against it, especially when it makes your text easier to read.

Edit: Spelling helps too. Didn't is a contraction of did not, so I don't know how you slipped that e in there.

I don't like this idea. Ninja are not suited for open warfare, they are assassins. They assassinate. The idea of being a ninja is to find the oppotune moment, when your target is least suited to defend themselves. Then, and only then, do you strike. Samurai just wait around honorably waiting to be a lame PK. victim.

I agree most heartily. I see lack of punctuation as a weak grasp on the language and grammar. Plus, it looks much better and increases readability and coherence. (The addition of punctuation, capitalization, proper spelling, not including words that aren't actually words, etc...)