UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Savage or Orc?

Savage or Orc?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amazonia

Sorceror
Re: Savage or Orc?

Voted Ork, and hey why two "!!" after savage? Is this to incitate people to choose an option over the other without even capitalization? =D Anyway you probably just didn't notice. xD

I only play human characters, they are the center for everything they can be evil or good, sane or psycho, passionate or merciless.

It's all determined to style in which the character is played however playing an orc or savage leaves little room for choice.

Orcs and savages are forced into a tribal like territorial life style.

Where a human can play completely solo and progress as a character.

Enin

Traveler

Amazonia;1925098 said:
Voted Ork, and hey why two "!!" after savage? Is this to incitate people to choose an option over the other without even capitalization? =D Anyway you probably just didn't notice. xD

just trying to get peoples attention

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Savages are masters of fine weaponry and spellcrafting. They also have a fine taste in cuisine! For example, they only harvest the best berries, which are useful even for us humans! Their strategy in war is both fierce and destructive. Their scarce attire symbolizes strength, as they fight and triumph without the protection of a ringed mailsuit. Glory to thee, savages! May thee take back the orc fort in the nigh future!

Enin

Traveler

Damn Right....i will be making a Savage guild in RP recruitment section the one i join is not active at all