UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Savage Skin Stone/Tub

Savage Skin Stone/Tub

Im wondering what the savages on UO gamers need to do to get a paint stone/tub. Iv been told we need to be an 'established guild' before we can get paint which makes sense but now its getting expensive trying to keep everyone painted sicne the guild is growing. Any Seers or Game Masters that check the forums want to explain what 'Established guild' means.

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Savage Skin Stone/Tub

I don't speak for any of them, but I would think it would be close to what the Blood clan orcs have established. Pretty much you have been around for 5 months or more as a guild have a strong RP core and plenty of player base to make a difference in the RP community.

*Rides away on an emu*

peteliv

Knight

whoa whoa whoa
savage rp guilds get a savage skin dye stone?
public use?
where are these houses located with said stones??

Pete Liv;1946755 said:
whoa whoa whoa
savage rp guilds get a savage skin dye stone?
public use?
where are these houses located with said stones??

There have only been two rp guilds that to my knowledge have ever been given a paintstone. They were only given this stone after being very active in the rp community for well over a year if not longer. The stones are set for the guild specifically and only its members can use it. The old savage guild that use to have a house in the middle of the cove savage/orc fort use to have a stone. They have been long gone.

There are several paint stones on the server but most are not for guilds or for public use. Most are being used privately.

It is not very likely that you will see anymore of these appear in the rp community for awhile due to the low numbers and guilds usually do not last long enough to catch the eye of staff.

Hope this answers some questions.

peteliv

Knight

this is an outrage no wonder they stopped buying my paint. I WAS MAKING 9K OFF THOSE SAVAGES

Pete Liv;1947147 said:
this is an outrage no wonder they stopped buying my paint. I WAS MAKING 9K OFF THOSE SAVAGES

quiet kid dont rage. There was a savage guild a year ago that had a paint stone for about a month or two. Other then that its been years since a savage guild had a paint stone.

So stop yer cryin.

Vestros

Sorceror

... attempts to summon the ski gods forfth to obtain one of these mystical stones

Vek

Sorceror

VcS had a paint stone a little while back when the previous RP island was open.