UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Seeking a good minax guild..

Seeking a good minax guild..

Ok i joined this shard like 5 month and half ago.. i got many charts 7X gm on 2 diff acc.. since i joined here i played factions for a few until my guild disbanned..

I lost interest in faction cause i always end up getting ganked by group of 4 players + since i aint in a guild.. I also lost interest cause the leaders of the guild i was in were newbs and stupids youngs kids (i have nothing aguain yougn kids.. just stupid ones..)

I am above average player at pvp altought i aint the best. I use razor,pot,magic wep combo i can X heal prety well.. I just need a group to hang out with..

So if you are interested in having me joining your guild conact me::
[email protected]
aim=shakemymakers

I am out until tomorow night.. Gf time tonight..

Shake dont have aim or anything we use teamspeak and wilco in PC usually always have a channel up in teamspeak for the guild and try not to let peeps in who dont have it.