UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sellings CBDs

Irina

Wanderer
I have pmed him twice about cbds and then he goes and makes this thread *sigh*

I want them all, please

Brogan

Wanderer
wow ill buy them all out for double what irina will pay you.

i hate you irina your trammie as is buying all the shit.

gtfo this server plz.

Multitasker

Wanderer
nightshark ill give u 250k and the best sex you could ever dream of (assuming you're a female, if youre a male the 250k would have to be deducted)

Irina

Wanderer
Fine, split them up, but I want at least two. And Johnny, please stop harrassing me. I never did anything to you. This is the third time you've posted like that about me for no reason in a post that isn't about me. Quit it, please

Multitasker

Wanderer
get off her nuts (not literally) or ill do nothing except send you online verbal threats and pk you if i see you in game =-/

BraveLungs said:
irina is a trammy - wtf is the point of playin this game whne u dont pvp or w/e gtfo this server thanks
What's the point? She has a different playstyle. She doesn't bitch about there not being a Trammel, so she doesn't hurt you in the least. Get the fuck over it, kthx.