UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Lag

Drull-demise

Wanderer
Server Lag

Im not one to complain about such things, but whats actually causing it? Its around 11 am EST, and the servers lagging hardcore, making walking tough to accomplish. I heard something about the spawning system doing it? Maybe get rid of it since most everything has been spawned already? *shrug*

(note. only 41 users online at this time)

Grendel23

Wanderer
Drull said:
Im not one to complain about such things, but whats actually causing it? Its around 11 am EST, and the servers lagging hardcore, making walking tough to accomplish. I heard something about the spawning system doing it? Maybe get rid of it since most everything has been spawned already?

Everything has not been spawned, far from it. Do you live in Felucca 24/7 in order to think it is? I believe all of Felucca is spawned, including Fel's T2A. Trammel and Trammel's T2A are almost completely barren.

Honor

Wanderer
Astri said:
Everything has not been spawned, far from it. Do you live in Felucca 24/7 in order to think it is? I believe all of Felucca is spawned, including Fel's T2A. Trammel and Trammel's T2A are almost completely barren.

Faar from completly spawned.

psz

Administrator
Very little of Fel/Tram is spawned beyond dungeons, some towns and Fel's T2A.

However, Ilsh and Malas are pretty much finished (some tweaking needed)

BTW, if we remove the spawner system, we also remove *ALL SPAWNS*.

Don't think you'd want that :-P

Also, the remote admin app uses up nearly half the CPU resources. We're planning on using a different program in the near future.