UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server move

Diegao2006cr

Sorceror
I'm having problem since Monday (04/04/2016). My ping was 150, now is 250. My route was passing MIA1.gblx (better backbone), now it is passing JFK1.gblx (worse backbone).

I'm in Northeast Brazil

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I'm just trying to get more infos about the dev of their project, this is really not a place for everyne to bitch about their ping. Srsly

Larson

Demise Administrator
Staff member
@Ryan @Eos , you guys told us about a possible way to fix Asian/european ping by setting up inbetween servers for this playerbase. Just wanted to know if that is still a project in development or not.

Cheers
As far as I know this will still go ahead, but we have noticed some issues since the move that need to be fixed before we can add more connection points.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
From 180 to 130-150. But sometimes having big issues with ping, like my router and internet is fine but in game I'm pinging +500-1000 sometimes for few mins.