UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shadowlords members!

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
Shadowlords members!

lets do some action with the faction :) i need to get a faction horse but it seems like we have to steal few sigils and vote a leader so we can set up a finance minister(is it finance minister who can put faction vendors?). i could put my thief to faction but i already have my warrior on shadowlords from that account, is it possible to put another char to same faction from that account? i last time i checked there was a voting for leader but i couldnt vote because i need more score. so shadowlords members, mae and others, hit me with msn messenger or by pvt message here so we can work things out!

p01n7e

Sorceror
Re: Shadowlords members!

Vote Mae for leader and i will have all the sigils stolen with my thief-1337 ;)

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

p01n7e said:
Vote Mae for leader and i will have all the sigils stolen with my thief-1337 ;)

heh i thought it must be mae'var who is on commander voting :) i will vote him but i need to get few faction points more to get voting rights :) maybe i can be a finance minister or sheriff for some town then ;)

I see only SL players by britain gate............. why dont you join different faction to have more action? What fun is it to be all in the same faction?

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

ultima said:
I see only SL players by britain gate............. why dont you join different faction to have more action? What fun is it to be all in the same faction?

hmm a better faction...?

my sl char is red mace fighter, what faction would be better for him?

true britains? yea right, true brits should be honorable group protecting innocent ppl

council of mages? my macer certainly is not a mage

so we are left with minax and sl. the reason i chose sl is that the time i joined all towns were owned by minax.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

btw guys you still havent stole the sigils :) i tried to put my thief to sl but i couldnt as i have my macer from same account on sl...

Chinelo

Wanderer

¬¬
I am a macer too and I am in Council of Mages. And anyone made any opposition about this. I think you are afraid joining another faction to fight other guys.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

Astarac said:
¬¬
I am a macer too and I am in Council of Mages. And anyone made any opposition about this. I think you are afraid joining another faction to fight other guys.

you can think anything you want but i am not afraid to fight anyone in game, hey its just a game, i dont know about others but it doesnt hurt me to die in game :confused:

[Drakull]

Knight

What level was required to be elected? One of my fishers is still at SL. I think it was on level 5 or so....
BTW... elections will have to wait at least 4 days.