UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Show your sampire suit!!!!

Tanya

Traveler

Last edited:

Nordon

Sorceror
Reserving to post mine.
I'd say it's definitely more specific than other people's ones as I use RBC as armor ;)

@Tanya - how do you manage with 36 mana? Isn't it kinda limiting?

Tanya

Traveler
@Tanya - how do you manage with 36 mana? Isn't it kinda limiting?
Maybe it's because humans need less mana then elves to perform special moves. I am not sure how much exactly need for a whirlwind attack,
I will check later. But when I use double strike weapon, like quarter staff (for peerless), I am changing my stats, lower dex and adding some more mana.
(For example, for Dread Horn I drop stamina to 120 and rise mana to 70, but it also depends what weapon you use).
Also I need to change later crafted armor parts: sleeves, tunic, and gloves. But even with this suit doing fine on champs (bedlam spawn too) and peerless.

Edit:
checked how much mana need for specials and spells, so with 19 lmc I need:
8 mana for consecrate weapon, 4 mana for whirlwind attack.
With 29 lmc (+totem):
7 mana for consecrate weapon, 3 mana for whirlwind attack.
I just checked this page: http://www.uoguide.com/Special_Moves
"Special move mana cost can be decreased by having multiples of certain skills. With 200 to 299 combined skill points, the cost will decrease by 5 mana. Having 300 or more it will decrease by 10 mana." (swords/bushido/parry gives already > 300).
And for double strike human need 20 mana instead of 30 (this is with 0 lmc).
I am not sure now about elf, can be that elf need 30 mana for double strike and 15 for whirlwind? (with swords/bushido/parry > 300)

Last edited:

Faelorthin

Traveler
Maybe it's because humans need less mana then elves to perform special moves. I am not sure how much exactly need for a whirlwind attack,
"Special move mana cost can be decreased by having multiples of certain skills. With 200 to 299 combined skill points, the cost will decrease by 5 mana. Having 300 or more it will decrease by 10 mana." (swords/bushido/parry gives already > 300).
And for double strike human need 20 mana instead of 30 (this is with 0 lmc).
I am not sure now about elf, can be that elf need 30 mana for double strike and 15 for whirlwind? (with swords/bushido/parry > 300)

JOAT Doesnt Count towards the mana reduction. only actual skillpoints from items or character.
also note that not all special moves have the same Base mana cost.

Faelorthin

Traveler
JOAT Doesnt Count towards the mana reduction. only actual skillpoints from items or character.
i just tested this in the Test Center.
i used a Kryss with Armor ignore. 70 Fencing 70 tactics just to be able to use the special and with 0 LMC
as an elf. it cost 30 mana
as a human it cost 25 mana
so Yup i was wrong for demise.

Then again its not an important thing for sampires. because either way you get to 300 skill points. but for other characters that dont reach it as an elf its interesting.

suiris

Sorceror
I don't think having DI talisman is a waste on his suite, with both jewels he gets 45% DI and exceptional weapon another 40 so its 85%, he is loosing only 5% DI.

suiris

Sorceror
Just tested above statement, and when i am wearing 100% DI divine fury doesn't give me additional dmg, the strange thing is that divine fury is a spell and it shouldn't be counted towards the 100% DI items cap, rather than the 300% total cap.