UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skara Brae!!

Jim O'Leary

Wanderer
Skara Brae!!

What the hells up with Minax and they're high tax rates? I always bought my recall regs in Skara, but i just walked into town and theres like 15 Minax Guards cruisin around and regs are like 13-18 gp a piece. I was planning on making my guild Minax because to me, this is the only faction close to corruption free, but i do not view this as morally just. Who was in control of Skara before the takeover?

Also, are the Shadow Lords active?
What are the big guilds of each faction?

Who determines the taxes a faction will charge on a town? Is there a faction poll, or just the commanders decision?

mavrik3412 said:
What the hells up with Minax and they're high tax rates? I always bought my recall regs in Skara, but i just walked into town and theres like 15 Minax Guards cruisin around and regs are like 13-18 gp a piece. I was planning on making my guild Minax because to me, this is the only faction close to corruption free, but i do not view this as morally just. Who was in control of Skara before the takeover?

Who determines the taxes a faction will charge on a town? Is there a faction poll, or just the commanders decision?

The Finance Minister of those towns controls the prices. You can check out who is what for each town, at www.uogamers.com/myuog

Maybe you could bribe the Finance Minister into lowering some prices for you?

*shrug*

Phantom16

Wanderer
DO NOT JOIN MINAX!!!!!

please..... dont!

all these new people are joining minax and it fucking blows...we have no one to fight anymore.....
as for DI .....omg these fags...who the fuck are they, and where did they come from?......

On behalf of DI, 2 words...

God Bless

.. if it wasnt for the support of all you shit talkin internet forums flamers, DI would have never been created. I thank you.

-Celery / Soldier
GM of DI

Jin-Roh

Wanderer
*ahem*

mavrik3412 said:

The taxes were changed so that Minax as a faction could make a little money because the previous CLs had obviously put it into debt.