UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So now that pet summoning balls are in, what is the policy on returning pets?

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer
So now that pet summoning balls are in, what is the policy on returning pets?

Will GMs stop returning pets to people?

R

Ryan

Re: So now that pet summoning balls are in, what is the policy on returning pets?

AlphaN3rd said:
Will GMs stop returning pets to people?

yes.

its not the staff's job to spend time returning pets.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: So now that pet summoning balls are in, what is the policy on returning pets?

Just to clarify, is it legal for people to ransom mares?

R

Ryan

Addicted said:
Just to clarify, is it legal for people to ransom mares?

Yes.

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Good solution to the problem and the hopefully an end to all the lame threads relating to this issue. +1 all staff!!

R

Ryan

Pope said:
Good solution to the problem and the hopefully an end to all the lame threads relating to this issue. +1 all staff!!

Thanks.

All of the haters can :foff:

Addicted

Disciple

Yeah, I dig it. It's a great deco item, lol.

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

Great!

Now I can help the shard out by boating the mares of people I don't like :D

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

AlphaN3rd said:
Great!

Now I can help the shard out by boating the mares of people I don't like :D

That is absolutely correct. You can almost consider it your own personnal form of donation to do so :)

Only, don't lure mine ok? ok...

robert1213

Wanderer

I dont think that the balls should have been added!

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Please correct me if I am wrong but with my very limited experience with the item they seem to be unblessed, have 3 charges ( not a great amount ) and are a $15.00 donation. More then fair and balanced imo, but that's just me *shrugs*

D

djstepanek

If you do the math its still like 200k in game gold for each charge, which is a fair price I think. This based off of a CBD being 400k in game for $10 and 1mil being $25 so each in game 200k is about $5.

edit: pets still have stat loss too right? so it's not that bad

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

Pope said:
Please correct me if I am wrong but with my very limited experience with the item they seem to be unblessed, have 3 charges ( not a great amount ) and are a $15.00 donation. More then fair and balanced imo, but that's just me *shrugs*

it says they're blessed

I'm glad they were added, in fact I've suggested in the past to adding them as a donation item. It will help the shard out, and at $5/charge people won't use abuse them.

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

The above two posters share my exact view on the subject. When you have the item it doesn't say "blessed" though it very well may be blessed.

Addicted

Disciple

I'm going to sticky this. I'm sure it will be a common question.

Jiker

Wanderer

Now when people cry that they dont want to pay the ransom for their pet you can tell them well donate to the shard and you won't have to worry about it!

Addicted

Disciple

Jive Turkey said:
What are pet summoning balls?

You buy one, and link it to your pet. If you lose your pet you can use the ball and your pet will be brought to you.

Buonarroti

Wanderer

So, in summary.....

Robert1213 is in favor of removal of the balls, and Addicted would like to make this sticky.

Oh, and good job staff!