UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some questions from new player

rumex

Wanderer
How can i make "vendor money" from inscription? I mean should i make recall scrolls and sell or what scrolls are needen from players? And what is the price of 100 recall or something else you will suggest?

silvertiger

Knight
@rumex , I would suggest getting in contact with @Dreav . She may be able to give you some tips as this is what she does, but she may not, as you would be competition. :p I think she would though. :)

Dreav

Sorceror
My tip would be to stay away from my customers unless you want a baseball bat to the knees....

J/k Best advice would be to just stay consistent. Too many people burn out too quickly and cant keep up with the demand.

silvertiger

Knight
Ok, from my experience. Recall, teleport, magic trap, wraith form, curse weapon, and vampiric embrace are decent sellers. You may want to trial and error with the amounts you put on your vendor. If you need examples of prices @Dreav 's vendor in front of Runes Galore i n the same house as all the potions. As far what sells out the quickest that's a dreav question and can also be answered by trial and error.