UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

star trek or star wars

what do you think is better?

i honestly think you couldnt compare the two considering ones a movie and the other is more of a tv series. but people insist to compare the two because nerds like it and they both have star in the name.

star trek is better though imo

kdivers

Knight
star wars is a much better love story...

kio123

Knight
i honestly cant criticize a mans imagination over another, but honestly, which one was more inspirational? sure, star trek inspired star wars, it inspired everything, but it was itself inspired from russian sci-fi itself to begin with. but that aside, how much imagening the author of star wars had done in regards to star trek? srar treks author: "hey lets imagine the main objects in our movie.. space.. ship.. planets.. crew.. hyperdrive.." and george lucas was like: "lightsabers! knights! twileks! wookies! force! dark force! far space! politics! princesses! etcetcetc" there is just more work done in one side and the other is just our old nostalgia. both are derived from something and honestly george lucas ripped everything off from Bible and old knight lagends (i say lagends mind you not stories) and imagined things from an auntie point of view but cherished it with so many revolutionary movie-aspects and graphics, it just came out better.

besides the star wars-inspired universe and te fanfic and the side-literature, comics and books and games and everything.. its just larger. it stimulates a larger creativity in people.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I heard Carrie Fisher used to meet geeks in her Jabbakini and do em for $ :D awesome

so...

savik.jpg

Lt. Savik is hungry for ur cock, and all the food in ur pantry!

Lance_25

Sorceror
Star Wars! btw... star trek didnt inspire Star Wars... buck rogers, samurai movies and just the genius mind of george lucas is what inspired Star Wars... and with out george lucas no pixar or ILM meaning no transformers or pirates of the caribbean...(not the sequels the originals) star trek great series/movies but no where near the ground breaking idea's/technology of Star Wars

Star Wars! btw... star trek didnt inspire Star Wars... buck rogers, samurai movies and just the genius mind of george lucas is what inspired Star Wars... and with out george lucas no pixar or ILM meaning no transformers or pirates of the caribbean...(not the sequels the originals) star trek great series/movies but no where near the ground breaking idea's/technology of Star Wars