UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tea

A

ASayre

Tea

Tea is good. I like tea. Do you like tea? What's your favorite kind of tea? How do you like your tea?

I like my tea in a can especially when its 4 cans ofr 3 bucks.. that 75 cents people!
Arizona Iced tea is great!

I do like regular hot tea... there is the honey something something, oh the green apple. I load it up with 1 splenda packet :)
I tried chinese tea, im not happy about it...

I went to china and drank real green tea from the tea fields...
with real chinese people.. no sugar...bad flavor...

Got a can of the stuff at home, and still dont like it.

xe0s

Sorceror
Mmmm loooove chinese green tea, especially when you get down to the end and there's all that green gritty stuff at the bottom of the cup. Thats the best part.

Not a huge fan of iced tea, don't get me wrong, its good stuff... but living in the southern US I've grown a little tired of it. Everywhere you go.. "can i get you some iced tea?".

Jossy

Wanderer
iced tea. not the *real* iced tea....like...make a pot of tea and let it get cold. i'm talking about the packaged, sugary stuff. mm mmmm good !

[Drakull]

Knight
Green tea is a winner... no sugar needed on it.
If you want sugar then you drink coffee instead... (more sugar + coffe than coffe + sugar).

qweazdak

Wanderer
i like that new green tea frappucino from starbucks. do they still have that?
anyways, yeah i like tea. tea roxorz :D

Elf

Sorceror
I've been drinking these vanilla chai tea soymilk protein shakes that are DAMN tasty.

snell

Sorceror
long island ice tea mixed with a little coke ftw

or just normal ice tea unsweetened(im too sweet already)

wow...is it me or do everybody drinks tea with sugar?.... (I thought you are suppose to taste the flavour of the tea.....)

Ginseng Tea wakes me up every time!!!! bitter, but works =P