UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Spirit of Turkey

The Spirit of Turkey

In the Spirit of the Great Turkey god, what are you uoians grateful and thankful for this year?

I am thankful for life, starting my masters, having Leticia as a member of the family (sisters baby) and for having another one on the way! For rescuing a Boxer that was abused and giving it a new home and taking care of her.
I am thankful for all the good people i have met irl and in uo, and for all the fun I had here on the server and for mario (Kephren) and eric (Belzebuth) from Montereal dragging me into this server when I was kicking and screaming no more UO.

im thankful for my wife, my family, and my new family in law. I'm also thankful for my Career, my talents and for all the good food im gonna be eating thursday!

pbguy434

Knight
I am thankful that this shard will be up eventually, and not just shut down like most shards do when under attack.

Turki

Sorceror
god damn, u dont love turkey u love Turki. now remmeber this. im free right now will be booked up on xmas though :(

comwiz72 said:
brits dont have thanksgiving, but i love turkey... :mad:

i have to wait until christmas...

jacin

Wanderer
im thankfull i have tommorow of since i work in a grocery store that's nearest competion just closed so, like, you think shopping for water durring a hurricane warning is crazy...yeah.

Errasal

Wanderer
well, even though i only live with my dad and we dont celebrate thanksgiving really, im thankful for having him, and good friends, and good health. I will also be very thankful when the shard comes back up =p.

SiCeruS

Sorceror
Im thankful for this game, my girl, my family, my health, my friends, the food i eat, hmm... ill get to you for some more of the things that im thankful for.

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Well since us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving way back in October I've already said all I'm thankful for :). My wife and our upcoming first child (due last week of March). I'm also thankful for my students at WLU who have to put up with the crazy mad easy papers I make them write for 101 Greek and 101 Roman History.