UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The "W@R" Guild...

DmOiOkNeAn

Wanderer
The "W@R" Guild...

Well, I don't mind factions and i'll give people their props when they kill me. No big deal. Yes I joined with my tamer but I will say one thing...

They killed me, like 3 of them and that's cool cause I expect that. But when I go back and get rez killed consistently is really really lame. It's the guild "W@R" that keeps doing that shit. If I kill someone, I will NOT res kill them cause it's not worth the time and it's ridiculous fighting someone with like 5 hp. I don't talk shit I just fight whether it's "All Kill" or with magery. But, I just wanted to vent and to still say that you guys did a good job taking me and my pets down. However, even being a tamer, if you see that someone has 5 points, more than likely it's a new res and it's not worth res killing. See you on the battlefield...

Kumba[IC]

Wanderer
Res killing will come from anyone, any guild, and at anytime. The best way to deal with this is NOT ressing in town or near them. Run to some random wandering healer and res there.

JasonU

Wanderer
I'll second Kumba on that one.....being a member of W@R. Every single time a orange has caught me with 5 hp as a new rez, not 1 has afforded me a free pass to go reg up and get back on the battle field. I'm sure the same has gone for the rest of my guildmates and most factioners in general. Same goes for mounts.

Like Kumba said, just be smart about it and either gate yourself somewhere safe with another one of your charcters, get your friend to pick you up, or go rez somewhere outside the "hot-zone".

See you on the battlefield.....