UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This 13 year old girl can shoot better than you can

crikey

Sorceror
I could easily sneak up behind that bitch and snap her neck before you can say "mississippi"

Fides

Sorceror
she can reload her gun pretty fast but accuracy at the range shes at is almost impossible to miss

nonetheless better than most people can do ;)

it's the combination of constant moving @ a pace that allows your breathing patterns and vitals to stay as they would if u were standing still, and the switching of targets rapidly

and the last sets of targets aren't ezpz they're no mile of a snipershot no, but theyre not cakewalks either

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
1. "You're."
2. Probably am. I'm talking without knowledge of the situation. Maybe it was all her own idea, or maybe she was pushed into it. I pity Olympians for the same reason. Those kids train from the time they're like 4 years old. There is no way a 4-year-old made the conscious decision to devote several hours a day for the next 12 years to figure skating. That makes it all the worse when they choke.

Anyway, good for her if she enjoys it.

crikey

Sorceror
All children should develop a hobby, like this kid. It keeps them from getting bored, and going out on their own to make trouble, usually

1. "You're."
2. Probably am. I'm talking without knowledge of the situation. Maybe it was all her own idea, or maybe she was pushed into it. I pity Olympians for the same reason. Those kids train from the time they're like 4 years old. There is no way a 4-year-old made the conscious decision to devote several hours a day for the next 12 years to figure skating. That makes it all the worse when they choke.

Anyway, good for her if she enjoys it.
all good bro dont sweat it