UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is why we all need to remember its just a game.

huh

Wanderer
This is why we all need to remember its just a game.

BEIJING - A Shanghai online game player who stabbed a competitor to death for selling his cyber-sword has been given a suspended death sentence, which in effect means life imprisonment, state media said on Wednesday.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8143073/

pbguy434

Knight
Didn't someone kill themself over EverQuest a while ago?

And if I could sell something in Ultima for 875 dollars I would be all over it!

Glasgowx

Wanderer
ITS CRACK I TELL YA...............................MUST HAVE UO MUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Just kidding. People will take anything seriously especially if they are more likely to have an addiction. Sports/TV/Games all have the likely hood of leading people down a dark path.

I sold my Castle on OSI almost 3 years ago for 2000 bucks USD.
Sold it on Ebay, and sold all my accounts and stuff. All in all I cleared 5 grand.

It paid for a new Super Charger for my car :D

vAlAkIvI

Page
i had heard that news a while ago, didnt know for sure if it was true, guess it is... ive seen worst things happen, but i dont see myself killing someone for a virtual sword :p

abouth the sentence..can he still play his game in prison? LOL

This is a place where u will Born, Live and Die, This is Ultima Online. This is only a game, haha, u won't lost u real money or life. The only thing u will lost is u time.....

I am afraid there are quite a few people out there that have no life..

Are you one of them??

~that comment was directed at nobody, mearly asking you to question your own lifestyle~

This message was brought to you by your friendly games player.......do you want to know more?