UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

trading 10 million

Rops

Wanderer
trading 10 million

[CLOSED: I keep gold]

trading my 10 million for good stuffs.
of course i will keep my checks unless i like your offer.

thanks,

koka

Knight
Re: trading 10 million

all tailor and smith bods that i have in my possession,accounts ,houses,bankbox,beetle backpack and backpacks. interested?

CrystalTears;427541 said:
gold crisis = BS

Not bullshit. I dont think we are on a gold crisis, but we are extremelly near from it.

Anyone who has gold these days doesnt actually need it to buy stuff, so its like a capitalist country of the 2º world. The actual money is in the posession of the rich who dont need it, and the rest dont have money, but have material riches, like ps'es, ltots, tots, artefacts and such.

I find this extremelly interesting tbh, because on medieval times the trading was much more common than the posession of high ammounts of money. People would trade horses for food, food for clothes, etc, what they produced for what they needed.

But back to the crisis issue, just try to sell anything valued 5 million or more for money on a topic, everyone will say 1 brsk or 1 vile or whatever, no one has the possibility to offer money nemore.

taamason

Sorceror

lord lil' johnny;427598 said:
doode u r just giving away 50kk on "fricking" ltots..........so i say 3.5kk for brsk and 2kk for ltot.

let me know!

wtf is he talking about?

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

ROPS: Help us out... .Besides pigments, what else do you need or want? Oh yeah.. Can you sell me ONE use of Invul Blue Pig, and ONE use of Berzerker Red?

Oaks

Knight

Jackals + a 12 charge luna white bottle.

I'm out of stuff to dye white so I've got no more use for it hehe.

Or 5 mil for just the bottle.