UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UnOfficial Demise Quake Team Fortress Server

psz

Administrator
UnOfficial Demise Quake Team Fortress Server

UnOfficial cuz I just happened to find it and it works ;->

66.221.98.171:27500

You can also access it through GameSpy. The name of the server is Crudpot Rulz

Remember, this is Quake ONE (not included) with the Team Fortress 2.8 mod which can be found here:
http://files.filefront.com/tf28instexe/;1334;;/fileinfo.html

Popular Maps can be found here:
http://files.filefront.com/fortfestmapsexe/;1335;;/fileinfo.html

The most important map (Put it into the quake\fortress\map folder):

zardd

Sorceror
:( i dont think i would get a good ping :(
Q1:TF was great!
People have tried to re-create it but failed the closest i think is ET:F but even still it is missing that old style charm :rolleyes:

Nice find!

psz

Administrator
BTW, what would be a good time for matches? This way we can get a good 16v16 going...

psz

Administrator
Quake 1 has ALWASY been shareware ;->

It limits you to Part I (of four). Not sure if TF works with the Shareware or not, though

Didnt notice that :) I guess I'll just pick up my original disk when I go home this weekend. I haven't played Quake in such a long time.

pbguy434

Knight
Simon Pilgrim said:
Didnt notice that :) I guess I'll just pick up my original disk when I go home this weekend. I haven't played Quake in such a long time.
And then bring it over to my house.

Perad

Wanderer
I really want to play but my local video game store doesn't have quake 1... more importantly i can't find a torrent... now as copying is illegal could someone share their cd-rom drive via hamachi so i could quickly install it?

you can join my hamachi but no quake here only ventrilo and need for speed u2 and maybe starcraft brood war for j00 mister