UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG Movie: Group Fighting with Ventrilo

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
UOG Movie: Group Fighting with Ventrilo

This video consists of faction field fighting with groups. I lost 2 good fight scenes because 1) I got booted out of full screen mode because someone instant messaged me -fix: turn off instant messengers while in full screen mode, and 2) I accidently hit alt+f4 while going for my alt+f3 macro -fix: bind a macro to alt+f4 so when you accidently hit it, your client won't terminate.

Oh, and there's sound in this movie (I found my good sound card).

You must be 13 years of age or older to download and watch this video! (profanity)

Title: UOGamers.Parabola.Low-Hyru
File Size: 22.9 MB
Length: 6 minutes 22 seconds
Dimensions: 320x240
Codec: Windows Media Video 9

UOGamers.Parabola.Low-Hyru

Note: I made this movie's file size as small as possible while retaining some quality so everyone can have a quick download. You can find better quality versions of this movie at the "Hyru's UO Movies" link at the bottom of this post.

Yours, Hyru

R

Ryan

I have to admit that I am amazed at the level of organization in UO today.

Very nice movie, and some great great fight scenes.

RacecaR

Sorceror
kafi stick to running solo...so the game is fair ;)
anyways...what software do you use to edit your movies?...cause im trying to find a good program to edit irl movies and stuff

Jame?

Wanderer
even tho there was only ONE minax in there which was nick and he got droped fast VERY GOOD MOVIE!!! but how u record it lol :( i wanna try and make a Minax one lol

BrandT

Wanderer
Yes, I learned that to fight Kafi you need to be on your game, well prepared (pots and such) and lucky. No one, ever beat me and my brother 2v1 straight up in 5 years of uo, and this cat did. It was a while ago in Fire dungeon.

RacecaR

Sorceror
Kafi is the only person who can kill me 1v1 in the field without luck. Considering he's probably killed me a good 7-8x over my time here. I've only been able to drop him once 1v1(i've been part of 2v1 and ganks that killed him). Reason be is we are same speed in game but i dont throw the pots on the run. Most of the time i can outrun him. He's simply the best faction solo out there.

terathan33

Wanderer
Yeah, I'm in the video getting dropped.. You see i stopped and looked around, at first the thought the stack was guards, i should got any closer... lesson learned.
Kafi's weakness is he rides an ehty, as soon I get off my horse to bola he runs even 1v1.

elohdee

Knight
Ryan said:
I have to admit that I am amazed at the level of organization in UO today.

Very nice movie, and some great great fight scenes.

First off I have to say nice movie indeed,
but to your organization comment Ryan,

There was no organization in that,
1) No Caller
2) No Set Healers hence people dieing 14v6
3) They just run around randomly dumping while kafi throw's pots,

other then that, nice movie ^.^

oh i made the video

to bad the only part in it was me and phontain getting ganked then him losing connection and dieing

then me running 3 miles to my house to just run in and recall!

but anyways nice video

Gogarth

Wanderer
RacecaR said:
kafi stick to running solo...so the game is fair ;)
anyways...what software do you use to edit your movies?...cause im trying to find a good program to edit irl movies and stuff

Fraps is your cheapest bet, from there they just go up up and away! *cough cough* sorry...