UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

veterinary, hide, stealt and ???

Xeasin

Sorceror
Hi, I'm trying to create backup character for champion spawn and other dangerious places. Main purpose is resurrect me and my pet. I tought hide and stealth would be perfect for put this character in safety and veterinary for ressurect my pet.
I vonder your opnions and suggestions. What sould I add this character? For now it has mage,medi,eva and I vonder animal lore is neccesry for veterinary or not.

Moltar

Traveler
Hope this helps. I have little experience with ninjutsu but I would say dog form u can run fast while stealthed. You can run as fast as if you were mounted. Other forms have certain bonuses also. Smoke Bombs. Here is some other info http://www.uoguide.com/Ninjitsuanyone If anyone could add to this I would also love some input

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
i have some experience too with ninja+hide and stealth and in dog form u dont walk faster but u regen ur hp faster and walk slow like u are on foot in "normal" form, u walk faster in lama/ostard form and higher forms