UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wat is role play

UOG Bandit

Sorceror
Re: wat is role play

Role play is acting like the character, you can role play anything from a Knight all the way to a slime if you want. There are many rp guilds out there the community is small atm but if someone in the rp community more able to write then me because my writein is weak makes a guide and explains rp and posts this in General Discussion maybe it can help the community.

Sintoo

Sorceror

Roleplaying is like improvisational theatre, where you assume the role of a
character and thereafter act as that person would.

plague_spores;1819884 said:
roleplaying on uo = playing the game how it was meant to be played.

Exactly, hence the name online rpg. Good luck getting all the jerks who play now-days to let go of their e-peens, elite attitudes, etc. long enough to play it this way.

Testament;1820171 said:
Exactly, hence the name online rpg. Good luck getting all the jerks who play now-days to let go of their e-peens, elite attitudes, etc. long enough to play it this way.

Well luckily there is no need to get all the jerks to do so. We know the jerks outnumber the genuine rpers by a long shot. There are numerous locations throughout the maps where no one ever goes that we can setup private events.

Red Star

Wanderer

I would RP but there are too many Wand using bola throwing reds to RP.
And I used to be in SsG :)

Red Star;1820254 said:
I would RP but there are too many Wand using bola throwing reds to RP.
And I used to be in SsG :)

well I have tactics as an rper to counter wands and bolas and many more cheese factors. I am always more than happy to share with other rpers.

Jarronik

Wanderer

What is roleplay you ask? Why its a very painstakingly rewarding task! You will have plenty of good times with your friends THE HAPPY TIMES WILL NEVER EEEEEEEENNNNNNNNND! WHEN YOU ARE A ROLE PLAYER PEOPLE WILL THINK YOUR SMART! INSTEAD OF SPAMMING LOL AND NOOB YOU SIMPLY PREFER TO FART! YOU SIT AT THE BANK SPEAKING LANGUAGE NO BODY KNOWS AND FOR THE BANKSITTERS PUT ON A SSSSSHHHOOOOWWW!!!!!! SMASH DEM PUNIES STRII DEM PUNIES! PEOPLE NEW TO UO WILL THINK YOUR LOONEY! SMASH DEM PUNIES STRII DEM PUNIES PEOPLE NEW TO UO WILL THINK YOUR LOONEY!
So know i have answerd your simple question theres one last thing i forgot to mention, hear it loud pay close attention you can feel it building all the tension!!!! Whether you want to striii dem punies or be a knight take on the role of a ninja or hold guild wrestling fights role playing alows you to DO ANYTHING YOUR HEART WANTS TOOOOOOOO!

The Role Play Song, Written and composed by: Jarronik
Theres my song about roleplaying!

Vek

Sorceror

Jarronik;1956125 said:
What is roleplay you ask? Why its a very painstakingly rewarding task! You will have plenty of good times with your friends THE HAPPY TIMES WILL NEVER EEEEEEEENNNNNNNNND! WHEN YOU ARE A ROLE PLAYER PEOPLE WILL THINK YOUR SMART! INSTEAD OF SPAMMING LOL AND NOOB YOU SIMPLY PREFER TO FART! YOU SIT AT THE BANK SPEAKING LANGUAGE NO BODY KNOWS AND FOR THE BANKSITTERS PUT ON A SSSSSHHHOOOOWWW!!!!!! SMASH DEM PUNIES STRII DEM PUNIES! PEOPLE NEW TO UO WILL THINK YOUR LOONEY! SMASH DEM PUNIES STRII DEM PUNIES PEOPLE NEW TO UO WILL THINK YOUR LOONEY!
So know i have answerd your simple question theres one last thing i forgot to mention, hear it loud pay close attention you can feel it building all the tension!!!! Whether you want to striii dem punies or be a knight take on the role of a ninja or hold guild wrestling fights role playing alows you to DO ANYTHING YOUR HEART WANTS TOOOOOOOO!

The Role Play Song, Written and composed by: Jarronik
Theres my song about roleplaying!

must've been in savages :D