UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Weekly Monster Hunts

Weekly Monster Hunts

Who here is interested in some good old fashioned pvm? I was thinking of holding weekly monster hunts where we travel all over brittinia to kill monsters. Please leave you comments and ideas, if people think this is a good idea, i will come up with a full write up.

Re: Weekly Monster Hunts

Lord Coldiron;1942454 said:
Grd does this at least twice a week.

this is not the recruitment thread please answer the question...

Yes, red I would def def be interested. PVM is something that is missing.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1942462 said:
this is not the recruitment thread please answer the question...

Yes, red I would def def be interested. PVM is something that is missing.

I think he was saying that his guild already does this....so just join in with them?

Vek;1942494 said:
I think he was saying that his guild already does this....so just join in with them?

oh I thought he meant it that Grd did it as a guild event twice a week. Didn't realize it was an open invite to anyone. Verywell then... I will join them on my vamp next time :D

a lawyer

Sorceror

Probably don't want to be posting times/locations on the forums as you're opening yourselves up for a red-raping.

plague_spores;1942517 said:
oh I thought he meant it that Grd did it as a guild event twice a week. Didn't realize it was an open invite to anyone. Verywell then... I will join them on my vamp next time :D

lol yea most guys absolutely hate the PvM aspect so it's usually at times me and 2 other guys. I would love to have more company.

Vek

Sorceror

I plan on doing S.O.S's with my guild once i finish my crafter. Thought that would be a cool fun way to get supplies, and cash for the guild. TcD are welcome; and Grd is welcome if they'd like to have a boat fight.