UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We're an OSI clone but is that such a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimitrii

Wanderer
We're an OSI clone but is that such a good thing?

Lately ive been thinking of some of the changes OSI has made and is planning, quite honestly some of them are outright mistakes in my opinion: Dark Fathers casting Necro Spells and being virtually undoable, Quite possibly a nerf of the archers back into non existance, and now they are even talking about nerfing mana regeneration and LCR.

These things wont solve anything and will mostly just annoy the hell out of people, plus we can all see some other bright ideas they have come up with ( ELVES! haha ) not to mention the horrendous art ( Are elves supposed to look like fat and deformed with hair worthy of cheesy 80s music videos? I dont think so ).

Honestly i wouldnt continue playing Demise if we were up to date right now, and there is a very real possibility that this changes will be applied so what do you guys think? How much longer would you keep playing if we stay 100% OSI clone even if it means falling over the edge right along with EA?

psz

Administrator
We're an OSI clone because we're testing current OSI features for RunUO, THUS we will REMAIN an OSI clone.

Discussion complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.