UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What faction guild do u consider the best ever on uogamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grape-soda

Sorceror
What faction guild do u consider the best ever on uogamers?

I'm gonna state right now that IC was the best faction guild. Let the flames commence. ;)

F

first.class.mail

Stop trying to raise your post numbers for no reason..This is a waste man

grape-soda

Sorceror
Uhm stop trying to lower the forums iq this is a legit debate as well as question. It's not a crime to post alot, lay off.

DaGongeKid

Sorceror
IC was Big in my opinion Strength in numbers for the win yeah... thats about it

KiD is one of the Better faction guild (active) atm and Dont talk shit causeu must be seeing that we suck in black and white or something

F

first.class.mail

DaGongeKid said:
IC was Big in my opinion Strength in numbers for the win yeah... thats about it

KiD is one of the Better faction guild (active) atm and Dont talk shit causeu must be seeing that we suck in black and white or something
Stfu he wasnt even trying to talk shit..he was simply posting to see who thinks is the best faction guild on the shard

DaGongeKid

Sorceror
first.class.mail said:
Stfu he wasnt even trying to talk shit..he was simply posting to see who thinks is the best faction guild on the shard

re take a look at what originaly posted i never said he was talken shit in any way at all... i stated my opinion on there guild... and named a guild that i think is one of the better ones Active on the shard atm

F

first.class.mail

Ahh sorry misread that..and no I wasnt in IC..I dont even faction pking is more my thing..And heres the list of guilds I was in RbN,<3T,B=D,>!<, and maybe soon to be VC. we will see what happens tomorrow

grape-soda

Sorceror
kid isnt even on the map i faction all day long and we see maybe 1 or 2 of u guys and u either run or u get rapped, id also like to post that in my opinion pacifics finest has the most potential to be a good guild they just dont recruit people

yea, i always respected Pacifics finest, but they are ass holes.... i mean thats some nice PvP skills, defently somthing to work twords, but being an ass kinda ruins it...

we dont recruit because we like it small

since i have played on this server i can count with one hand how many times i have field fought with more then 4 people

if that makes me or my guild jackasses well then thats fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.