UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What faction??

snowman21

Wanderer
What faction??

I'm looking for a faction with active guilds, I hope to join one of the better guilds of the faction if possible.. tho I don't want it to be like a bandwagon faction. I've been pvping for a long time and am good in the field and duels, if anyone is interested send me a PM. Or just gimme a few suggestions on which faction would be best for me to join. Thx

Ejin

Wanderer
tbh there are tons of CoM atm and the other really active faction other than CoM is Minax and soemtimes SL =\

I would go TB if u are wanting orange but if u are also wanting to not get ganked fuckin hardcore I would join CoM or minax =\

Atrox-hybrid

Wanderer
yea... it seems everyone ditched their factions for the com bandwagon. im personally considering going tb or minax. they seem to be the weakest for the hours i play

Faded-hybrid

Sorceror
Yo its Mobb Deep, Minax is way outnumbered by SL and CoM, sometimes MdK and a few other minax get together, biggest force ive ever been on was about 10 people, and then we got shattered by SL and CoM on account of them each hitting us at the same time :/, o and i just started a new Chaos guild in Minax and if your good at PvP you can duel me too see if you want/can get in.

I would personnaly want to join a weaker faction... Why? More chalenge... Though I hate when people fucking gank you and say OWNED!

But I still prefer the chalenge!

UndyingCrackerZ said:
I would personnaly want to join a weaker faction... Why? More chalenge... Though I hate when people fucking gank you and say OWNED!

But I still prefer the chalenge!
ya like EE lol faggots you all suck. Deacon Frost is my little bitch IRL.

snowman21

Wanderer
Okay soo.. I guess Minax is the best choice? I dunno.. I kinda just want to be in a decent guild that isn't a bandwagon.

Anyone wanna give me a tryout!?! :)